Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sneeze!

Today....Today....Today
Hummm, kinda stuffy and my head feels like its under water! I keep having to swallow so hard, because my throat feels...funny. I actually don't know whats going on with my body any more these days. I think I have allergies, but now I'm not too sure. I could be getting sick because there is something going around, which would totally sux since the semester is almost over and I really need to study now!! Colds come at the worse times.
Besides that, today should be a great day! I'm going to make it a great day by smiling..even though I don't feel like it. There is research that that actually does help! The past few days have been a big blur, I didn't do much but study some here and there and play farmville on facebook. I'm beginning to slow down on facebook farmville, but they have this new thing called co-opt, which is so cool. So I've been on that for a while, trying to recruit people to help me grow some crops! I'm almost done with one and I'm just so thrilled! I'll update you on my progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)