Wednesday, March 24, 2010

EX marks the Spot


I must study!! I really must, well I have been studying some but I need to step things up. My exam is tomorrow and its so much information! OMG! I'll get it most, big emphasis on most, of the information absorbed but not ALL of it.
Well the issue at hand is that my ex is having a party this Saturday to celebrate his birthday. Now normally I just wouldn't go and just chill-out at home, but I kind of actually want to go. Yet I don't want my current boyfriend to get upset or anything. He told me that he feels some type of way about him, but its a party! I mean its going to be tons of people so the likely hood of us having much interaction isn't even going to be in the equation. I'll go and sip on some great drinks and bring it back home...after all I do have work Sunday morning at 6am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)