Monday, April 12, 2010

Just Another Day


OMG, working out gives you motivation because you see people and feel like "Dang I really don't want to look like that...let me do ten more minutes" or "DANG, I need to add 10 more minutes on so I can look like THAT!!" Well at least thats how it is for me! Today was a pretty good work out though, I actually just did some cardio, which I need to do. I was told thats how I can get rid of this baby fat (can I really still call it baby fat even though I'm 23...well I am)!!

Let me tell you about work last night! Haha! Sorry its just funny thinking about it. So this man comes in and wants to put a $1.00 on pump number 9 because his car broke down some where down the street. Side Note: He is carrying and waving around a McDonald's Large Sweet Tea Cup while talking to me. So I take the money and put it on the pump and ask him "Sir, I don't believe you can use that cup to put gas in", He just waves me off and continues out the door. So my fellow employee and I watch out the window as this man attempts to put this gas in this foam McDonald's cup! It begins to flow and that cup got ate UP by that gas!! Haha He begin to wave the cup around and throw it on the ground. He started looking through the trash and found...ANOTHER McDonald's Large Sweet Tea Cup. He placed the nozzle in the cup and once again for the SECOND time the cup got ATE up by the gas!! He throw both cups in the trash and begin digging in the trash can. He finally found a gallon jug and filled that up..it worked! Oh how my customers provided me with such entertainment...I just thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)