Sunday, April 11, 2010

Re-Connect and Make Moves


The day has really been laid back, which is how I like my Sundays to be! This weekend was wonderful though! I re-connected with some friends that I had lost contact with since my other room mate and I exchanged some words. My boyfriend and I meet up with my roomie at this place called Down Under. I never knew that place existed and I had a lot of fun!! It was for EJ's mixtape release and birthday celebration all rolled into one. I introduced my boyfriend and everyone was like "Oh this is who you are with all the time." Haha yes yes this is him! :) We really enjoyed ourselves and had a wonderful time. My roomie, boyfriend, and I took the dance floor and got down. We were mostly goofying off and making up our own little dances. It was nice to be out since I don't usually get to go out that much. I'm so tired all the time due to working and school. Saturday night was great as well, since my boyfriend and I attended the Kappa Psi Psi Ball. It felt like Prom but college (if that makes since). Everyone was dressed up and looked very elegant. I wore a tight black dress similar to the picture but not exactly while my boyfriend worn some black slacks with a very nice collared shirt and tie plus a jacket. I mingled and chat with some of the females there and everyone was really nice. It was a warm atmosphere and everyone was just having fun. I saw a few people that I knew and meet plenty of new ones as well.

Yet when it was all done, I felt like I was really missed by my friends at Down Under. I mean I know that things were said and done but they were actually very happy to see me and I was happy to see them too! We hugged and got caught up with whats been really going on in our lives. It felt good and I'm happy that I went. I'm just glad I made the choice to go to both events because it got us out of our cycle and it was nice to be out in such a relaxed atmosphere.

I hope you had a great weekend too!! Now time to get back to school work and ready for these last few weeks of school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)