Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life Upside Down


The day has seem to drift by and I've some what drifted from being terribly excited to unnaturally bland... I guess it has something to do with my friends getting into a car accident as they were headed up here to visit for my birthday. The car flipped three times and they had to crawl out of the back seat window to get out since it settled upside down. Yet I'm just happy that they were not harmed, even though they have some slight scratches from the glass. Its great that they are doing well and just made it out with some bruising as well.

Yet I will say that I do appreciate life and am happy to be getting another year older. Life is so precious and in a second they could have been taken away. Wow thankfully they were not but it does make you ponder. I need to pick my life up and shake it a bit. Change somethings around and make changes for the better. Yes time to take care of myself better and make sure my car is up to date.

I just I have lost that excitement for my birthday...maybe it'll come back to me. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)