Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moving Forward


It's like you can try as hard as you want but at the end of the day no one has any control in what is going to happen. Things change and yes they are suppose to but how well can you adapt to these changes. Well that is the real question at hand.
See for me I personally like change and I welcome it in many aspects of my life because I need a change to happen! I see flaws in myself that I know need to be what...CHANGED! Why I ask Oh Why can't other people see the flaws in themselves and strive to change them!! Is it so hard to say "Yes I need to change A and B about myself so that I can C a difference in my life." I'm assuming that the answer is yes it is hard.
I just hope that one day people would just wake up and welcome change in their life. Especially for those of us who see people everyday that walk around pointing out flaws in everyone else around them, and yet they have more flaws than all the people in the room combined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)