Thursday, July 12, 2012

Become Stronger

       My life isn't all bad and actually it is quite good as can be. Things have happened that I can't take back nor at this time wish to take back. Its like they say..what doesn't kill you does make you stronger. See all the things that I have been through have simply made me stronger and shown me who people truly are. Yes there has been many tears shed and many prayers have went up; but all in all its all good.
My Strong Leo and I
      My love has been doing a great job and has dramatically improved. Things have been so good and they continue to get better with each passing day. We truly are happy and our love is becoming deeper as it once was...actually deeper. This pain I've felt and still sadly feel has only proven that my love is merely human. He makes mistakes and all I can do is hope that he has learned from his mistakes. I'm praying that he has truly learned and will do things to make sure that never happens again. I can only accept it and move forward with my life. I also pray for strength because every day has it's challenges and the devil tempts me every day.
    Yes I will watch for the signs that all women watch for in their man, but I can't go crazy. I can't continue to drive myself crazy with worry and just fear for it happening again. I can't live like that and I can't let my daughter grow up with her mother acting like that. I want to show her how to trust her man and show him that she trusts him. I want her to be proud of her dad not sad because he caused her mom pain. I don't want her to see that. I've been getting better at checking my feelings and making sure I don't go off like I use to in the past. I guess its all a part of maturing and I'm starting to get to the point were its getting easier when I'm provoked.
   If you can relate then just work though it...if you feel it is worth it. If the person doesn't seem like they care and they are not at all regretful or they're doing the same shyt that they BEEN doing...then yea drop them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)