Monday, October 12, 2009

Stomach Showdown

People can not make decisions for you. Especially when you feel that the choice you are making is one that is best for you. When it comes to relationships, the job, and your career sometimes you just have to take a leap. Just follow your gut feeling because usually it is the right one. Your heart could just be following an impulse so I don't even care to listen to that one at all usually and sometimes your mind is so critical. So in the end just follow how you truly feel deep down inside the feeling; you have at the pit of your stomach. If I would have followed that feeling then I would have a bit more money than I do right now. I should have thought clearly and followed my intuition.

Can't change the past but I can defiantly work on making the future better. I can't let people make life changing decisions for me. If I make a mistake I will live with that, but living with the feeling that I should have done something when I didn't is so much worse. You never want to think of the "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda."

If it's something that you want, don't let others decide it for you. My friend said it best "Just take in their opinions and advice for just that....opinions and advice...not the final say." Don't let what others say determine what you're going to do with your life, especially when you feel that your life would be for the better in another direction. You have the final say over your life because at the end of the day you have to be able to sleep with your own personal decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)