Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sift Through The Seas

In search of good friends? Most of the time people realize who their
true friends are too late. Due to a fight or some kind of situation, it
seems as though the good ones are the first to get lashed out at. At
times I feel that it is the fault of your own feelings because those
closest to you have the most power to hurt you. They know you in
and out for the most part and know what your buttons are. Yet in
return you know the same things about them. You can read each
other very well and know basically the workings of that person.

Yes you've guessed it, a situation broke out and I myself was about
to lose on some good friendships. But see I realized my mistakes and have apologized to them and they have forgiven me. See all you have to really do is just face your problems dead on and not just try to let them go away by themselves. We were trying that for a while but I think it was more of a getting your mind right. Trying to figure out what you wanted to say and how you wanted to place your views into
words; minimizing the intensity and tone. The problem has been resolved
and things have gotten better. Strong people have strong friends. They help make me better and I in return do the same.

I'm just glad that through the years I`ve
sifted through my own and found out that they are all true. Well there was
that one or two phony ones but at the end of the day I feel blessed
to have the same people in my life that have been there since the
beginning. Its an honor that I feel everyone should have and if you don't
well then I believe you might need to work on your people skills. I'm just
saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)