Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome Little One

So LaShai is here!! She is too too cute and just my little mini me!!

Seriously she is!! She is dramatic, active, hyper, and goofy....all the things her mommy is! :)

She was born July 26, 2011 at 12:25am. I know I'm late putting it up here, but things have really been moving and I've been pretty busy being a new mommy!!

I'm loving my new mom status! Some days are tough especially during her growth spurts but things are all good. She is exclusively on breastmilk so things get interesting when she wants to pull up to the breasturant every hour, so I pump as well. I've been doing well so far and I finally start work soon! Lets see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)