Sunday, June 13, 2010

Second Thought

Well I do love my boyfriend so much and his dog...our dog...my dog...is annoying but I love him too very much. I like it when he cuddles up beside me when I'm sleeping because my boyfriend is at work or when I cry and he whines with me...some how that is so soothing. Its really cute too because he'll knock me with his nose and try to lick my face so that I'll stop crying. Usually its not anything major..I just tend to get emotional sometimes.

I do really love my boyfriend's dog..he just gets on my nerves.....but at the end of the day being without him wouldn't be an option because I'm in too deep and I would miss him oh so very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

1st pregnancy (1) accident (1) advice (1) apartment (1) baby (5) baby girl (5) Boyfriend (3) Car accident (1) change (3) colds (2) comment (1) Companies (1) conversation (1) couples (2) critical (1) Critical Repair (1) Curls (1) Daughter (2) decisions (7) direction (1) divorce (1) Dog (2) facebook (1) family (1) farmville (1) females (1) fired (1) Fixing (2) Friendships (1) frozen (1) FTM (2) funny (1) future (1) Gas can (1) girl (1) guys (1) Hair (1) heart (1) hip pain (2) hungry (1) impulse (1) July (1) lay offs (1) left leg pain (1) Life (9) life decisions (3) Love (7) March (1) marriage (1) Miss. L (1) Mommy (2) money (1) motivation (1) moving (2) myths (1) opinons (1) people (1) person decisions (1) personal (1) Pisces (1) pregnant (1) qualities (1) relationship (11) relationships (2) SAHM (1) saying (1) school (1) sciatic nerve (1) Sectioning (1) Ships (1) sickness (2) sifted (1) situations (1) skills (1) Slap (1) sodality (1) Someone (1) Standstill (1) Stomach (1) Sway (1) thought (1) Trust (1) wet hair (1) Work (4) workout (1)